Friday 20 April 2012

Spring Bluebells in the Chilterns

Bluebell Wood, Chilterns, Photography, Spring,Landscape,Beech Trees
A Bluebell Wood in the Chilterns
Spring is one of my favourite seasons. Its when dormant flora reawakens into the most delicate blooms. Have you ever walked through a bluebell wood? The striking blue colour is only surpassed by the intense perfume from such a fragile flower.

The shot to left is one I took a couple years ago in a woodland not too far from where I live in the Chilterns and is one of a number I have uploaded to a lightbox within my Istockphoto portfolio.

The secret to taking a great bluebell shot is to take the picture either early morning or better still during the golden hour. Not only will you have the wood to youself, but most importantly you'll have the time to setup a great shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment